This spring i guess i will keep on loving five things.
- 70's high, washed jeans with long bootcut legs.
- 80's big hair and big shoulders. And the soft makeup with focus on cheek bones, eyebrows and lip lined lips.
- 90's supermodels. No. We don't have them any more. They came, they transformed us and inspired us and made ordinary women feel insecure about them self with their ultra perfect bodies and faces. But I can't help it. There's nothing like them. Just look. Amazone, really super, supermodels. They were far more healthy then todays ultra skinny girls with underfed faces, the models of the 90's had flesh and volume in their faces and looked like they ate but worked out and loved life. So inspiring.
- Nude in the fashion palette, just like the picture above. The colour is so exciting, so different and brave. I like the feminine touch of it and how it plays with the eyes.
- Curves. We are women and we have them. And we should all love them. Embrace your female body and we'll all start a better trend that is far more healthier then diets and hate against something pure natural and beautiful. I say. Curves is the new black! Eat normal and work out normal - then you'll have it. Thank you V - magazin for understanding this simple fact.