Pleasures in life at the moment
- Enjoying nice chocolate tonight in my sofa. The plate is all emty now, let me tell you!
- Zurich over the weekend. I'm gonna go for those delicious macarons at the petite bakery again. They are to die for. Indeed.
- My new supercool Art Deco table from a LA home in the 60/70ths that's arriving very soon.
- Mums birthday tomorrow. 55 years old. It's quite something. I've bought her the most elegant present ever.
- More beautiful days like today. I was so amazed! And happy! Warm winds and sunshine are always welcome.
- Start making plans for the summer. South of France, riviera, Barcelona and Sweden in a pleasant mix. If i can put Ibiza on the schedule - that would be fantastic.
- Having the day off tomorrow. I love the feeling of freedom.
- Producing good work like this.