Saturday, April 16, 2011

Get me going again ...

Even before I got pregnant, people considered me to be a hungry person. You know, someone who needs a snack/eggsandwich between the more heavy meals not to get irritated and grumpy. But now, when pregnant, I can't really go much for longer than one and a half-two hours before I need to have something to eat again.
So on our way to Djurgården and the restaurant Blå Porten - there was a big need for a little smoothie/nuts/contraction stop to get me all happy again. And after that, it was all sunshine ...

(coat: Zara, cardigan: Diane von Furstenberg, shades: Chanel, bag: Chanel & ballerinas: Chanel)

5 comments:

  1. hej stina
    ville bara fråga..ifall man fyller sina läppar,,är det okej att peela läpparna?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hur länge kommer du fortsätta jobba, så man kan planera in ett besök till kliniken:)

    kram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonym: Vad för slags peeling?

    Jen: Merci!

    Anonym: Inte så länge till. Ring till kliniken och kika om det överhuvudtaget finns några tider kvar 08 441 81 48

    ReplyDelete
  4. vanligt peeling från make up store,,för torra läppar

    ReplyDelete