Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The 4 Bs

The last couple of days have been full of thoughts about everything concerning our future, the little baby on its way and the new apartment. My sleep is worse then ever for that matter of fact. I am in the progress of selling my apartment and I actually hate everything around selling and buying apartments because It's nothing you can influence, which is something I find quite hard to deal with.
Everything I try to live according to is put to the test in life situations like this. Positive thoughts, visualizing what I want, and trying to stay calm and focused, trying to control all the thoughts going through my mind like a hurricane without letting the negative and all the doubts take over - which is the natural reaction if you are not paying attention. It is a 24/7 kind of job when there is so much happening at the same time - but it makes you evolve and teaches you to be more humble and aware; one learns a lot during the process.

To cheer me up a little this morning, I tried on this very colourful (very much Chloé SS 2004) bikini I got (in two sizes bigger than usual! Woohhoo!) the other day for a ridiculously low price. I love how happy it looks and with my new curves, I hope to enjoy the swedish summer while increasing in size before our little A is born.
Beautiful bananas, bigger breasts, belly and bump - those are the four Bs that will govern my life the following weeks to come ...

6 comments:

  1. Vilken jättehärlig bikini! Vill du avslöja var den finns att köpa? Jag tycker det är så svår att få en med knyt i sidan att sitta fint när man har lite bum som jag har. Å andra sidan har jag även breasts, men dock ingen belly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ljuvlig!

    Tänkte kika med dig, ska nämligen åka till Paris i sommar, kan du rek. ngt område man ska bo i? Bodde nära operan sist men testar gärna nåt nytt denna gången. Hört bra om Marais.
    Hotelltips?

    Vänligen
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Såg dig på trailern för nästa veckas Uppdrag Granskning :-)!! Kul hoppas jag och att det inte är så att du ska manglas av dem!

    Mycket snygg bikini btw!

    // Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Såg dig i klippet i slutet på UG ikväll, hoppas du medverkar som expert =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Viktoria: H&M

    Jessika och Fanny: Då såg ni en sliten gravid kvinna som sovit typ en timme och var svullen som sjutton den dagen.
    Men jag medverkar som expert och blir inte ställd mot väggen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stina: Du såg snygg ut! Inte alls sliten så det är bara en känsla du har och inte hur du ser ut!

    Härligt att du är expert!:-)

    // Jessica

    ReplyDelete