Sunday, June 26, 2011

Midsummer calmness

We celebrated this years midsummer in a very quite way, probably the most calm one ever with family only and lots of rest for me. The migraine was visiting more or less every day and with less than 3 weeks to go, I am starting to feel quite tired and heavy too. I know I haven't put on that much weight, but still, carrying this belly with all the pressure downwards is actually starting to really feel like a fulltime job. And I now have a lot more obvious and longer contractions which tells me that the body is preparing for the big day.
But it was a very nice time hanging around with all these dear people and showing M a little part of the beautiful swedish archipelago, and also the country house I've spent so many summers in.
But now we're back in town and as soon as we got here, he went straight to one of those horrible hardware stores to find wood for the construction of our new hallway. So tonight has been all about drilling and sawing while I have been standing in my new kitchen cooking for an easy Sunday evening. Hope you all had a good time!

4 comments:

  1. Hey stina!

    Does M Move to you to Sweden? What are your Plans for the Future?

    Best wishes from Germany!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics, beautiful people, and that cake... Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa: Well, we bought the new apartment together so this is our HOME, but he still works in Zurich during weekdays. We don't have any more plans than that. We will have our home in Sweden and this is where we will live, but with many trips to Switzerland of course.

    Sara: Yammie yes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vad underbart det ser ut! Som alltid i din blogg. Hoppas du känner dig någolunda utvilad iaf! Kram

    ReplyDelete