Wednesday, June 15, 2011

To cheer me up

Ever since my exhibition on Saturday - I have had a really bad migraine again. As a matter of fact, not only severe headache but also two migraine attacks which is the worst. I've been to the doctor twice to make sure little A is fine during his mother's 24/7 hours pain the last couple of days, but he is a strong little boy. Still fixated (since w. 31!) and all ready to come out any moment now.

As a lovely present, my Chanel ballerinas decided to arrive today, maybe to try to cheer me up!
One very luxurious thing with being together with M is that his family is scattered all around the world! Paris, Miami, Colombia are just some examples. And these beauties traveled all across the Atlantic ocean to me from the Chanel store in Palm Beach, Florida. Thank you Connie for being my personal Chanel shopper and making sure that I can still stay chic as a mother to be also!

11 comments:

  1. I have the same coulour's Chanel ballerines. they areai little be hard to my feet. But after a while it's better. I do not understand whyou do not find Chanel in Stockholm ???
    In such a big city, Chanel has not a shop ? Strange...
    It's not exactly the coulour of the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superfina!! Jag vill också ha! Krya på dig i dina migränattacker. Usch hoppas du snart mår bättre. Kram på dig

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uta: I know! I am going to give Karl Lagerfeldt a call and complain! Stockholm is a fashion city so I don't get it either.

    I know they are hard, I have them in other colors also, my tips is to wear them at home like three times with a wet sock inside. Then they will take the exact shape of your own foot. I always do that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tack Stina för tipset. Jag har samma problem med mina Chanelballerinas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Stina,

    your migraine sounds awful! Have you tried American Chiropractic? It is practioned only by doctors who have studied chiropractic for five years. It is supposed to help curing migraines.

    Polly

    ReplyDelete
  6. God bedring med hodepinen fine du!! Og hvilke lekre sko!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the advise !! Because shoemaker makes them larger but it's not good for leather!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Om du åker till Colombia så missa inte staden Cartagena! Där kommer ni trivas, otroligt romantiskt, superfina boutiquehotel och mysiga restauranger och magisk känsla på kvällen. Resten av Colombia är också fint, landet har verkligen mycket att se och uppleva! Krya på dig och hoppas att flytten går bra!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Snygga!

    Kram

    http://nathalieornothing.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i LOOOOOVE these shoes!!
    Awesome, so beautiful :))

    ReplyDelete