Monday, July 11, 2011

Bohemian lifestyle

Fashion clothes, make up and all those everyday things that I usually wear as natural as my own skin - becomes so unnecessary in the precious moment that is my reality. I don't even remember when I wore make up last time, probably when I was still working or when a specific situation needed some sophistication. And though my love for clothes and other beautiful things, fancy restaurants and well composed dinners with friends will never vanish or change - at the moment I feel the absolut best for my soul, body and mind - is just hanging in some light, cotton clothes at home, watching favorite series, one after the other (Dexter for the moment) and just eat good food, chocolate, fruit and sleep whenever I feel like it.
It is a very urban lifestyle, very bohemian and free spirit, I do what I feel like and relax and play with my mind when something inspiring crosses my focus. Like a good book or when I realize we need some new things for the boyroom and the need to cocoon becomes to strong to resist. There are no requirements and no musts, only the feeling of absolut freedom and enjoyment. Like waiting for something amazing but still enjoy the road leading to it.
M loves the rawer me and he is really impressed by the contrast that I manage to handle. He just laugh when he once again find me in the sofa, like a animal in the field, as natural as can be and as in the moment as possible. He wanted to capture the sight - and obviously he did as you can see.
And I actually love it also. It shows that we can be so many different people depending on where in life we are and one can change, like a chameleon but still be so much the same person. Just because you become more of something, doesn't mean you need to take away something else. We add different sides during our lifetime and we also becomes more and more aware that putting people in trays isn't only stupid but very unintelligent.

11 comments:

  1. Det låter underbart och är säkert precis vad du behöver just nu! :)

    Kram Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is like you were talking bout me. The nickname "countess" is appropriate only till I get to the house door. Then it's men's boxers, pencils in my hair and Offspring's Pretty fly for a white guy on the playlist. :D

    Love, EAK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry my superficial question, but haven't you even got any stretch marks? Your belly looks so smooth...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stina-You´re always so very beautiful. But in this pic: WOW! You are perfect! Power oozing from your pores ike a lioness :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. åh tack för dagens visdoms ord, skönt och kul när man känner igen sig.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bra skrivet! Vad blev det för säng till slut? Du nämnde att den anlänt i tidigare inlägg. Vi älskar vår Baby Björn! http://oslopasvenska.blogspot.com/2011/06/sang-till-nyfodd-baby-bjorn.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! Love reading your blogg and wish you all the best with the little one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always appreciate your complete honesty about things of life and and I agree with your thinkings, each moment in a woman's life is another one and if the man so close to us, understands that, he is to love more of all,. For ever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eva: Freedom! Where else if not in our own home?

    Anonym: No, I haven't got any stretch marks at all ... very happy for that.

    Oslo: Jag tänkte visa när A har anlänt. Det är sötare med honom i.

    Everyone: Thank you for the kind words.

    Uta: Indeed, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastiskt fint kort.

    ReplyDelete