Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thursday

This is a part of my desk where I usually sit and write in this blog.
Today I would so much rather been out with mum and dad in their boat and feel the wind play with my hair and join them eating those freshly smoked shrimps somewhere in the archipelago, but I'm stuck in the overheated city because of the midwife and doctor's appointments that are scheduled more or less every day now at the end of my pregnancy. My blood pressure is still a little higher than what it should be and that means regular visits to make sure it doesn't increase even more.
But my dear friend Andreas and I went to fetch the little baby bed that finally arrived; it is going to be a pleasant evening entertainment to build the bed and put it all together. I'll show you later how the result came out.

Now I have an easy home dinner with a girlfriend, so talk to you later!

1 comment:

  1. Ta hand om dig vännen!!
    Själv är jag med familjen på Fårö och njuter av lugnet !!
    Kram

    ReplyDelete