Monday, July 4, 2011

Try to stay positive

I admit, some days are just stuck in bad luck, negativism and hard challenges can take the best out of anyone. And today was really one of those days. I woke up with horrible migraine at 4am in the early, gray morning, after a draining night up and running to the ladies in the flat like an confused ant - and then I had two phone calls with really hard information to take in. The kind of information that I don't even want to think about now, so close to the most important time in mine and M's lives.
But what can you do? Dig yourself into all this shit and just be bitter? Or try to find solutions in what feels like impossible situations and really try to find whatever light there is in that dark tunnel. That's what I did. I still don't know if I will be able to turn this sad thing around, probably not because I have nothing to do with the situation except I have to suffer from the result of. But It is going to impact us a lot, especially emotionally. At least I am very aware of the situation and paying the right kind of attention to it. But trying to stay positive is really hard at times and sometimes even I have trouble finding any kind of meaning to things that tend to happen around me and no matter how hard I try, I just can't see the point at all.
Stupid human beings on the other hand should really be extinct. If you can't be kind and understanding to people around you - you had better just run away to the forest and never come back. That's the wise saying of today.

12 comments:

  1. Men fy. Usch. Styrkekramar till er. Låter som ni kan behöva det. Vad än det är som drabbat er. Kram på dig

    ReplyDelete
  2. "This too shall pass"

    ReplyDelete
  3. all styrka till dig, M och lilla A!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Det enda jag kan säga till dig just nu är: This too shall pass. Som allting annat...bra eller dåligt. Jag hoppas allt ordnar sig till det bästa så småningom. Stor kram!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Håller med 'Jag och mina barn'. Styrkekramar och jag hoppas verkligen att allt ordnar sig. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kära Stina. Jag önskar jag kunde lyfta upp dina smilband så där som bara Stina kan när man behöver höra något upplyftande och se saker ur ett annat perspektiv. Skickar en massa positiv energi till Er.
    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oj, vad tråkigt. Ibland vill man bara sätta sig ner och böla och tycka synd om sug själv. Och ibland tycker jag att det hjälper om man gör det. Bara för en stund. Att få känna sig ynklig och hjälplös en stund för att sedan ladda om och vara proaktiv i sitt beteende. Jag önskar dig allt gott och att situationen som enligt ditt beskrivning verkar hopplös ändå löser sig, att du får bli glad och lycklig igen. Massor med tankar, kramar och ljus till dig!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kan bara hålla med dina sista meningar! Håller tummarna för att allt löser sig för er till det allra bästa!

    // JEssica E

    ReplyDelete
  9. Things fall apart so better things can fall together. Vet inte vad din olycka handlar om, men just detta önskar jag dig: att något ännu bättre än vad du föreställt dig väntar runt hörnet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All: I don't know if it is my really strong beleive in the positive thoughts or that I just decided that this would work out anyway. Maybe not like I hoped for in the beginning, but in a new way. And it did. It is not perfect, but better then nothing. So I feel more calm now.

    Thank you evryone for the dear support!

    ReplyDelete