Thursday, September 22, 2011

Announcement!

Alexis and I would like to reveal who the lucky winner of the Chanel polish is no less then R Tyskland! Congratulations! Please email me (stina_auer@live.se) and you'll soon have it in your mail!

Thank you everyone for participating, I've read through all your comments and followed every link/date you've put next to it. I will keep on making the "Walking in the City" label for that simple fact that it is a lot of fun both for you and me - and everyone seems to appreciate it very much!

It is also a lot of fun realising that you readers enjoy competitions like this, and who knows, maybe I'll throw one out when I am in Switzerland because I'm planning to bring my computer over this time!

See you later!

2 comments:

  1. Vilken charmör, så kul med barn, de har alla sin personlighet så tidigt, från början antagligen:-), han ser så pigg och iakttagande ut på fotona, barn är väldigt intressanta tycker jag.

    ReplyDelete