Monday, October 3, 2011

A little bit of shopping

I recently bought this stunning handmade necklace that really has been a favorite from the beginning. It is made of braided yarn with jade stones and 14k gold pearls. It is truly something very unique which I love of course, and I am already thinking about getting one more in yellow yarn or purple as well. I also bought some other small things from the same designer/jeweler which I will show later on.
But today I am goîng to switch into someting nice to go with this new necklace of mine and explore how life as a staying at home mum is in Zurich city!

5 comments:

  1. Oj så tjusigt.....bra smak som vanligt..../Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please let us see how it looks on!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Men vilket vackert halsband. Som vanligt..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kul! Kände inte till den designern. Ska genast kika.

    ReplyDelete