Wednesday, November 23, 2011

In the kitchen

Last couple of days I've been botanize among my cookbooks and found a muffin bible I bought some time ago and got so much inspiration! It is extremly fun to colour it, finding some matchy-matchy sprinkle and garnish to make it a real eye candy. So if you would have stoped by my home the last couple of days, you might have end up having one of these joyful snow-muffin in your belly.

(I just did a normal muffin recipe but added orange jucie and peeled orange skin to it. The frozting is made my cream cheese, icing suger, orange juice and orange peel. So it is a world of combination possibilitys for your fantasy to be creative!)

10 comments:

  1. They're as stunning as muffins can get! But where do you find the time and energy to make bloody cupcakes with a little baby around? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara: I know. I don't. So I had to do them in steps. Fist the dow and bake them and cuddle with Alexis and amuse him at the same time. Then when he was asleep for a nap, the garnishing. Then at 22.00 I could enjoy the first one myself. Crazy but true. But it is sooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja juste, tack så mycket! Är du hemma på fredag?

    / L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Åhh, disse så fristende ut !
    Så flink du er ;)

    Ønsker deg en fin dag

    ReplyDelete
  5. Men vilka fina! :) Var hittar man "snöflinge"-strösslet någonstans? Vore jättetacksam om du har möjlighet/ tid att svara :)

    Ha en underbar dag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. du är så duktig på matlagning och att baka =) ser riktigt gott ut

    ReplyDelete
  7. CTR: i vanliga, välsorterade matvaruaffärer:

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful cupcakes Stina!! I love how you share the fact that it actually takes a couple of hours to bake them now that you are a mother with a little baby to take care of.. Sort of liberating actually!

    A totally unrelated question that I have to ask, and I ask you since you are the smartest Woman I "know" that has so much visdom about thinking "right" and to cope with whatever life throws at you (I sincerely mean that!). I really need Your advice on how to cope with infidelity! Does kabbalah say anything about that? I really don't know what to think or do and I don't seem to Find anything in My books, maybe I'm to confused to se it..? I need help to find guidence should I forgive, how do I forgive? What should I do to make myself Feel better. Please help me <3

    Hugs from me <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Åh, gud så vackra! Man äter ju både med munnen och ögat! :)

    ReplyDelete