Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pale colours

Beautiful day today.
I had a somewhat chaotic lunch, (Alexis was grumpy today) with mum and dad at this place and a crispy walk thereafter. I love the fact that it is November and the still is no snow. How impeccably perfect is the daylight and the shades from the nature in this season?

(For some reason I have this song playing at my home tonight. I just find that her voice is amazing. And fits perfectly tonight with my longing feelings when I wish my man was here to share "everyday life" with me.)

8 comments:

  1. så söt han är lille killen, himla fin mössa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture - I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful picture and very nice people :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Du har den sötaste sonen världen någonsin har skådat!
    Har skrivit det förut men jag skriver det igen - älskar din blogg, den ger mig ALLTID positiv energi, inspiration och livslust. Kramar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oj, vilket fantastiskt fint foto! Magiskt! Stor kram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice picture of all of you (nice expression) and pale colour of November. Romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Otroligt fina bilder Stina, du har nog ärvt din konstnärliga ådra från din mor & morfar! Hoppas ni och er lille Alexis mår bra! Kram Irene

    ReplyDelete