Friday, December 23, 2011

Simplicity

With my severe migraine yesterday, I am actuallly surprised that these pictures turned out to be as presentable as they did in the end with my tired eyes and puffy face. But I loved what I wore yesterday, mainly because of its simplicity. It is also a perfect opportunity to show you the beautiful pearl necklace that M gave me for our little son's birth. Six meters of treasures from the ocean. I will keep most of it as it is, but will probably make a three row bracelet to match it or to wear by itself to something easy like this.

(wool trousers: Jil Sander & softest top ever: Baum und Pferdgarten/Kotyr.se)

6 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit Stina, I think I have to copy this today :) Unfortunately I don't have a pearl necklace as lovely as yours but I'm sure I'll find something else in my jewellery box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice outfit! Classic, elegant yet very modern. Bravvvo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u show that pearls doesn't need to be boooring. this look very fashionable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej Stina

    Jag håller med i allt de tidigare personerna skrivit. Du ser n ut som en moderedaktör ska hihi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fast brallorna var inte så smickrande:-)

    ReplyDelete