Thursday, December 22, 2011

Twitter

I know I am probably the last person on earth to get an Iphone. I've had a love and hate relationship with my Blackberry for many years now, because it clearly lacks all the modern functionalities, such as useful apps... etc that the Iphone and other smartphones offer. Even though I still find my old leather Blackberry terribly good looking with retro details, I just had to realise how it kept me away from all the modern technicalities and very useful interaction possibilities. Since I changed my phone from Blackberry to Iphone, a whole new world has opened up to me.

I have been using Twitter for a half a year now, but since I got this very smart phone, I have also started to actually write some small things I do or want to share that don't come up on my blog. So, with all this information two days before Christmas, I would just like to invite you to be a follower at my Twitter account over HERE and I promise to give you some nice secrets about what I am doing from time to time. See you there!

7 comments:

  1. Underbar bild på er två! Jag bara älskar tyget i bakgrunden, det är perfekt, färgerna och mönstret tillsammans. Var kommer det ifrån?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!

    Yes, Twitter has helped me a lot to be in touch with people in same area as me. Also for next year I've found new clients through it. Funny, because I thought Twitter was nothing for me at the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jag foredrar BlackBerry for det ar en riktig telefon. Ville jag ha en leksak skulle jag kopa en Iphone :-) Anvander BlackBerry till Twitter, bloggen och FB... Jattefin bild pa dig och lillprinsen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ska bli kul att följa dig på Twitter! Tänkte även passa på att fråga vart ditt fina skal är inköpt?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Är det den "rosa" färgen eller den som är mer "persiko" på missonikudden?

    ReplyDelete