Saturday, January 7, 2012

One of the treasures

I doubted when our dear moroccan friend/driver/GPS, Mr A said that the long seven hours in a car would be worth it ... But I have to say that this place took my breath away. This is not my first stay in Morocco and I've been staying at nice places before, but never in this kind of nature with this unique surrounding and with the Atlas mountains just outside my window. We had a lovely little suite with an big terrasse (as shown on the picture). In the evening, my tired man and I had a well deserved cocktail and a moroccan hamman to go with it. We ended the night in lovely company with some delicious morrocan food and that typical grey wine that is only served on this north african continent and another one, two or maybe even three cocktails.

8 comments:

  1. Heeeeeeeeelt underbara bilder! Man får känslan att man verkligen är i Marocko.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TACK Stina.
    Alldeles fantastiska foton att njuta av!
    Kram från Finland där vi nu har -12 grader och snö.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, det ser helt underbart ut ju! Njut nu! Kram

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks incredible!! Enjoy your stay and the precious time together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magiska bilder som alltid Stina.
    Hur äter Alexis nu, gröt amning? Ska precis börja ge Elsa smakportioner/gröt och är lite nyfiken.
    Stor kram

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy that I found so beautiful coloured and interesting blog!Best regards from Turkey and Russia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone: Thank you for the nice comments and for reading!

    Sandra: Han äter gröt tre gånger per dag, ersättning på natten och lite amning då också men jag har nästan ingen mjölk kvar så det är mest ersättning. Till gröten får han alltid katrinplommonpuré och ibland mango, avokado, banan och päron. Jag ser till att doppa fingret i nästan allt jag äter så han får smaka pytteportioner, men när jag testar barnmatsburkar kräks han alltid av illasmakandet.

    ReplyDelete