Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Encounter

It was truly a wonderful day yesterday! I am so grateful that Marie and her cute daughter turned up to be nicer, friendlier and more perfect than I could ever have hoped for. I had planed for an hour, maybe two just to get to know each other, but we spent almost four hours together with lunch, strolling, snack, strolling even more and then coffee. She showed me the interesting parts of Zürich city, small hideaways, cosy restaurants, children boutiques etc (and she brought the incredible news that Christian Louboutin opened a new store in Zürich (!!!), before it was only located in Geneva in Switzerland).
So I am looking forward to seeing both of you again very soon!

10 comments:

  1. Vad roligt att det faktiskt klickade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Stina :) I'm reading your blog for the last couple of weeks and I love it! I am swiss and it makes me proud reading nice things about our zurich :) If you see someone waving to you like crazy, dont wonder... it's probably me ;)enjoy your stay!

    PS: The Louboutin Store is GREAT! Needless to say that I couldnt resist :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and if we do happen to run into each other, don't hesitate to say HI!

      Delete
  3. Härligt att allt blev så fint och bra, roligt för er alla:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Va kul!! Internetdejting för mammor kan faktiskt vara superb!! Låter härligt ändå att komma ifrån och byta miljö! Jag njuter min sista vecka som föräldraledig sen ska jag arbeta i 32 år.. buhuuu!!Kram

    ReplyDelete
  5. A new friend in Zurich superb ! and who know that Louboutin opened it's nice..... may be one day a picture of Maris ? Who knows ? If she allows it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she meant the Louboutin boot "Marisa" ?

      http://us.christianlouboutin.com/marisa-140mm.html

      Delete
  6. Kul att du hade mamma date :-) jag traffade 5 kvinnor nar jag var gravid, pa Netmums, och nu ar vi alla goda vanner :-) man behover nan som ar i samma situation som forstar nar allt kanns jobbigt och ar glad for en nar allt ar bra... Skont att det klickade...

    ReplyDelete