Monday, February 13, 2012

Pre- wedding dinner

I love the feeling of wearing something big on my body, like a warm, long sweater, cardigan, coat ... etc and then match it with bare feet in some killer heels. It gets that special feminine and more dramatic effect that I tend to love, all in simplicity.
I matched the silver studs on my shoes with the silver chain of my black Chanel bag. Simple, comfy and perfect according to me.

(fur/cardigan: Yves Salomon, jeans: Lee and heels: Christian Louboutin)

8 comments:

  1. Har sagt det för, men herregud vad snygg pälsen är!

    ha en fin vecka!

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tres chic mama!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super nice outfit up in the snow

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice. what about the wedding dress??:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what about the wedding dress??:)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning as always but let's see the evening dress......../Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. snyggt snyggt & Lovely!

    Tindraohara.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete