Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Hair is extremely important to me. The way someone takes care about their hair says a lot about them. But I'm not very fond of hair that's overdone. Beauty queen curls or Hollywood glamour is not for me. I like it natural without too much products, hair tools or fixing and trixing. Keeping it simple is often the better way to go. Yet again, nothing speaks out louder than impeccable simplicity.
- Shampoo, Conditioner and Deep Conditioner, REDKEN Clear Moisture
- For volume REDKEN Volume Green
- Hair Spray TONI&GUY's new line, Glamour
- Shower gel, CHANEL N°5
- For those wonderful moments in the bath, a few drops of the CHANEL N°5 luxurious oil
- Professional Hairdryer, (seriously, it must be a woman's best friend?!)
Read about my Makeup HERE.