Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spring shopping

I got this fantastic dress sent home a while ago. I had planned to wear it with bare legs in Morocco, but the weather turned out to be much colder than I'd hoped for. So instead, I'm wearing it with black stockings in a more "early spring" kind of way! It also comes in black and the material is a wonderful, heavy silk that just falls perfectly on the body. I match it with mum's new stunning Chanel shades in that eclectic cat-shape that I just had to steal from her!

I also plan to get some of the newest things from Dagmar. I love their simple way of playing with fashion. And for me, that's what fashion is all about. Playing with my daily mood, starting the day with amusing thoughts in front of my closet, looking at all the different things and wondering "who do I want to be today?" I love the fact that the human brain is so playful and can be creative with the outside part as well as the inside part. You should never settle with anything less creative in your daily life than to have that mental freedom.

If you would like to go bananas with some spring shopping - click yourself to KOTYR.SE and use this fabulous code stina<3kotyr when doing so and you'll get 15 percent off on whatever you want until the end of March! How lovely is that?!

12 comments:

  1. Ursnygg & tack än en gång för rabatt :) Här ska det shoppas! Vilken stl har du på din klänning Stina?
    Kram.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Medium tror jag det var!

      Delete
  2. Hej Stina,

    Tack för Kotyr rabatten, dom har jätte fina saker..
    Ha en fin dag..

    ReplyDelete
  3. One can really tell that you have an strong, athletc body!!! I mean what an ASS! Sexy!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo coool you rock, I admire your style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tack för rabatten! Jag älskar Kotyr! (Hittade dit tack vare dig)

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning style...so cool, noble and womenly.
    and it would be so great when you blog some of your favoriet make up products. especially lipsticks and foundation. oh that were so wonderful
    thank you and many greetings from bavaria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't use foundation but It is a good idea to write a post about dayily makeup!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful!

    Stina, jag måste fråga dig. Du som kan det här med attraktionslagen, kabbalah osv. Har du hört talas om Vipassana? Har du testat? Jag är lite sugen men vet inte om jag vågar.

    Kram, Carolina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jag har hört talas om den meditationsformen ja, men nej, ej provat.

      Delete
  8. Everyone: Thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool outfit! I like Chanel the best when it comes with this "rock-glam". There was a season, around 1994 where Chanel launched wonderful leather accessoirs, kind of rock-style, perfect! Unfortunately no leather, not even by Chanel is meant to last forever.

    ReplyDelete