Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A flashback

This picture is from a couple of weeks back when the temperature was still cold and horrible.
I now finally see the light in this v e r y slow spring arrival! Yesterday, I was once again wearing my heels with bare feet! How lovely and liberating is that? I know there's a lot of talk about the weather in this blog, but that's how it is up here in the northern parts of the world. We rely tremendously on the warm, light and the brighter days so when the winter decides to be even longer then usual, well, let's just say that I, personally, get very upset! I need sun, brightness, light, warmth (but not scorching heat) to keep my mood, brain activity and soul in a perfect normal state.

(coat: Marc Jacobs, shawl: Louis Vuitton & shades/bag: Chanel)

4 comments:

  1. Så sant!
    Vi hade snöfall i massor under helgen och man bara tänker att nu räcker det!
    Värme, sol och fågelsång.
    Det vill vi ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree! I cannot stand the long, cold, grey 6 months we have to live through up here. Basta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have a feeling the real spring/summer isn't that far away ...

      Delete