Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lunch time

Yesterday, Alexis and I met up Frida and Minna for a long champagne lunch at the Grand again. Well, I was the only one drinking for the simple reason that Frida is joyfully pregnant and Minna was driving. We had one of these wonderful girl lunches that should be a rule to enjoy together at least every second week.
Minna looked so stunningly beautiful in the light of the sunny day that I just had to capture her on a camera. I could easily have had her as desert that warm midday.

11 comments:

  1. Jag tror att den där kvinnan är en av de vackraste jag sett, eller så är det bara fotot som verkligen gör henne rättvisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend is really pretty also and full of light. She looks very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥ your are lovely my doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her watch, I don't see which one it is ????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Minna looks wonderful - strong and positive

    ReplyDelete
  6. The watch is from Michael Kors

    ReplyDelete
  7. Varifrån är hennes snygga tröja/jacka?

    ReplyDelete
  8. åh, vilken vacker vän du har!

    ReplyDelete