Saturday, April 21, 2012

Reward

Thank you for the appreciative and kind words about the article I wrote and Fine Decor Magazine itself! It's rewarding to realise that people actually understand how much work lies behind a launch like this. With my little son on the hip 24/7, I had to write the long article as soon as he went to bed, even though I was tired and most of all wanted to throw myself into bed also. But fashion is my passion and to share the history behind these iconic bags with you is a true joy.
Today M, little A and I went for a shopping trip. I have spotted the new bikini perfect for poolside laying at the house in south of France and this chic little coat had to follow me home.

(coat: Elisabetta Franchi)

12 comments:

  1. Oh, that is à beautiful coat, Thank you for all inspiration Stina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jättefin kappa vilket märke?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely your style. femimine and class.
    In Singapore there was sn advertising in front of our hotel, which said almost like you concerning fashion "work and shop until you drop !!" Funny non? XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. In fact it was "work hard and shop until you drop".
    Yes, I would also like who is the designer of your coat ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uta! tell us more about yourself! Do you have a blog? Age? Nationality? Profession?

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous coat Stina:):)Please tell us who designed it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone: It is from the italian brand Elisabetta Franchi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Answer to anonym : I do not have a blog, I travel quite a lot and the age is a secret well kept by women.... Anyway thank's to ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have many fans in other countries in Europe that don't understand the language and would absolutely love to read it...

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely coat , pls check out my latest post-the dress I'm wearing at that post is the same colour and exactly the same style :=)

    ReplyDelete