Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sharing

It has been a true pleasure to have my family and little sister Lissie here for a short time and it always strikes me how much I love that young soulmate of mine. Rarely do I laugh as much with anyone or share so many secret codes, and we can just look at eachother and we know what we mean. I am so thankful for her, us and the sister relationship we have. I know that it certainly shouldn't be taken for granted.
In June, Mum, Lissie and I are coming to M's parents beautiful house in the South of France to spend a week together and in September we're off to New York! A lot of wonderful moments will be captured for sure!

10 comments:

  1. noone be as close as a family member, I have no brother or sister but my mom and my husband are my best friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two amazing women - and so different.
    i love your speedy azur - she is my absolut favoriet bag from now till september .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very mch for these kind words! I love the Speedy in Azur also.

      Delete
  3. I feel like a fish into a bowl in NY, I love it, at anytime, everywhere! there are so fantastic shops, museums etc to visit and fashion restaurants,to be reserved often very much in advance... I LOVE new York., more than all other towns in zhe world. It's livelling all the time. But I hope that M knows a little about where to go- XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cross my fingers that M can come because he is an expert when it comes to NY.He has a lot at work that time and it can be tricky. I will go nevertheless but It would be sooo sad If he coulnd't make it.

      Delete
  4. I know exactly how it feels to have such a great relationship with your sister. It's one of the greates gifts. I'm glad you have that too :)

    Keep inspiring with your blog and photography.
    Best wishes Patricia J.

    ReplyDelete