Thursday, May 31, 2012

By foot

Oh Hello all,
I just wanted to tell you that we arrived in Zürich a while ago in this summery city with the best international feeling ever. I'm taking it slowly and breathing in the athmosphere as always, trying bond with this place before we go away again for new places and adventures again.
The area we live in is becoming to be one of my favorite parts, it's so beautiful and for a person like me, for whom the aesthetic perspective of life plays a very important role, it's just perfect. So many interesting architectural buildings and houses with pretty constructions and fascinating ideas.
I also started something I've never done here before - every day before lunch time, I put on M's t-shirt and a jogging and go strolling around the area here to find my way by foot. Sometimes, I go by the lakeside and other times between the marvelous residential houses that I would like to own myself one day.
Often I think of the post below and the question that still seeks an answer. Shall I blog or not? But there is so much beauty to capture on a lens, and what's the point of taking all of these photos if nobody is going to look at them? So let's see what comes up and talk to you soon.

Ciao!

17 comments:

  1. Ouf! I was complitely lost without you and your so nice pictures and everyhing else, welcome back to our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Stina! Take some time and go over to Germany. The area around Konstanz is really nice, and Mainau and Meersburg are good places to visit as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Härligt ! Gör bara vad som är inspirerande och kul i bloggväg! Och njut av stunden. Vi finns här och väntar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hei! Jeg håper virkelig at du fortsetter. Du er min favorittblogger og jeg savner dine daglige innlegg!
    Klem Bente

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes please, I would love to se your wonderful photos! Please show us around in Zurich and hopefully, if you want to, other places too.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Låter helt underbart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Stina,
    you're such an inspiring personality for me! Please, continue you're blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stina you are back ? fantastic!
    Glad to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Du har været så savnet! Håber du fortsætter med at blogge ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fortsätt blogga Stina! Please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Härligt att höra att du trivs! Tror det är bra m paus. Insåg själv hur mycket jag saknade inläggen vilket samtidigt känns surrealistiskt, att en annan persona vardag som jag inte träffat, blev så viktig för mig. Bra m lite reflexion över det. Blogga gärna men som ngn skrev, gör bara det som känns bra! Lycka till!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hej Stina!

    Måste få säga att utan dig och dina så vackra texter, din syn på livet och dina input är det TOMT!Snälla fortsätt blogga! Ditt liv är ju så intressant, dina bilder så magiska och dina tankar så intressanta.
    Bisous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Stina, nice to hear something from you! I love Zürich too. This City has the perfekt Balance of Mountains AND Water...ist not to big but very international.

    ReplyDelete
  14. one of our biggest problems at the moment is where to live. It is the nicest problem as well, I admit, but our needs changed after my daughter, now 8month old, complimented our love. We are living in Monaco, and no, not only very wealthy people are living here. Life in a small apartment is difficult, but we don't want to pay a lot more and as well I would like for my daughter a different background. My husband and me can work from anywhere in Europe, as long as there is an international airport next to us. We looked at Switzerland, UK, Germany, Ireland.. next we will go and see Vienna, they do have dual language schools over there. The pictures you take are bringing back what I know or saw before, in a way we moved in the same neighbour hood which seems strange to me ;) so go on, show me more......maybe it helps me to find THE place for our family.
    Lots of love
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  15. To blog or not to blog, that is the question!

    Polly

    ReplyDelete
  16. The only blog which has a sense to be. Not only pictures but philosophy and all, all, fanstatic. Happy you are back. You miss us to much.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Goddess amongst bloggers is back! Yeaaaay!!!!

    ReplyDelete