Friday, May 11, 2012

First part

Good afternoon!

So here is the first part of the packing. I focused on dresses and easier day/evening wear. I try to keep the colours more or less in the same compartment so I easily can combine them with each other.
Perfect day and easier evening wear for all occations. Nothing complicated, nice fabrics and summery but stil chic and stylish.
1. Marni top, Michael Kors skirt, Marni Bracelet and Rizzo heels, 2. Stella McCartney blouse, Gucci skirt, Christian Louboutin heels, 3. Old blouse, Balenciaga skirt and Zara heels, 4. Tiger body, Zara skirt, Marni bracelet and Top Shop heels.
Even though I really hope for perfect weather in all places during these six weeks, you have to prepare for everything. And sometimes I can't even imagine putting something else on then well fitted trousers, so we need to have something for every feeling/weather/state of mind.
5. Blazer from Joseph in blue with silver yarns, Busnel top, Zara slim jeans, Marni necklace & flats from Ballerinacloset.se, 6. My favorite skirt dress, I really have a crush on those. This one I've had forever and I mix it up with gold details for it to be more then just a "black skirt dress". 7. An over the knee long, cotton, slim dress from French Connection, Acne angora cardigan, belt from Docle & Gabbana & heels from Christian Louboutin. Simple, comfy and relaxed. Works during daytime but also in the warm summer evenings if there is no time to get changed.
For the house in south of France I will spend most of the day by the pool (hopefully!) with little Alexis playing with me as a little dolphin. But we do eat and for the late lunch at the pool side you have to have something to make it a little bit more covered. 8. Bathing suit with ruffles from H&M that I combine with these cute shorts from Zara, flats from Chanel and shades from Céline. 9. The light pink shirt vest is actually a dress that I sometimes wear under a skirt, light pink flats from Chanel and lovely bracelet from Kenneth Jay Lane. 10. My new, sexy bikini that actually M forced me to buy ... It's from the swedish brand Mayla and it's made from the same material as a Herve Leger dress with the materials put above each other. Very nice and flattering for the figure and I'll put a shawl/sarong from Marc Jacobs on when I need to cover myself a little bit.
11. & 12. A nicer evening dress from Dries van Noten and another favorite evening dress in red from Diane von Furstenberg. I'll use the same studded Christian Louboutin to them both. 13. This is another old skirtdress for daytime that has surved me well during the years. It's from Diane von Furstenberg and I mix it with creamy details with gold hard wear. 14. Yet another skirt dress, this one from Tory Burch and I wear my leopard Christian Louboutin heels to make it a little more bold, very safari.
15. Jeans, jeans and jeans. Three pairs of slim jeans and one boot cut pair from Seven. 16. The beach/pool side dresses from Dolce & Gabbana & Top Shop. They are easy, light and works perfect over a bikini and some sandals or flats.

So, this is the first part of the packing and I truly think It will help me spare time and energy to just take a sneak peak at these combinations and just enjoy myself. Now I only have sweaters, coats, wedding outfits & bags left. We can do it!

32 comments:

  1. Wow, nio par skor! Det skulle jag aldrig få plats med! :) Skitsnygga kläder, som vanligt! Kram och trevlig helg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy a pareo of Hermes also it will be nice for South of France. Everything seem perfectly coordinated and easy to find at the time, but you will still change for sure !!! Good luck Stina and courage.... XXX After all for Alexis !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Väldigt smart gjort att fota dina outfits! Ska bli kul att se fina bilder från mitt älskade Frankrike.

    //A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo Stina,
    thank You for this wonderful post. Your color combination is absolutely perfect. and you can combine a lot. This is very inspiring and helpful. I love your shoes. And your bags. I think I'll buy me skirtdresses. They are absolutely timeless and fit in so many occasions. just wow wow. Please more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skirt dresses are stylish, simple, classic and very ultra feminine!

      Delete
  5. Your outfits are beautiful, very inspiring. I noticed that in the South of France people very often wear Eres swimsuits, which I also like very much. I like to combine them with white shorts, but a pareo is perhaps more sophisticated? I am looking forward to your holiday pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I didn't know about Eres swim wear but they had some very nice and lovely swim wear that I need to check out! Thank you!

      Pareo, ohhh my, we need so much us women! I would like to find it in the pink/black/leopard pattern that they had on a scarf some time back! Lovely!

      Delete
  6. Me like toooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh where did you buy that bikini? I will be in stockholm soon, or did you buy it over the internet? Please let me know...looks very flattering ! I would love to wear that in Capri this summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Mood Galleria they have their shop of Mayla. 200 Euro. In black and beige. I think they are sold out thiug, they only made very, very few of them!

      Delete
  8. Looks lovely, you will look great!I prefer to travel lightly,though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to travel lighter also ....

      Delete
  9. I hate packing...but this looks so good und put together so perfectly, that I'm looking forward for my next time to pack my bag.

    http://greenpinkorange.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. Way too much for 6 wks. I feel better now cause I always thought I overpack until I see how you pack. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's horrible, you see my problem?!

      Delete
  11. Du har några riktigt fantastiska plagg i den samlingen som jag gärna skulle vilja lägga vantarna på!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice mix, but one thing: it's called a shirt dress (a shirt + a dress)...

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, så kul att se dina kombinationer. Mera mode - mera kläder!! Och så smart att fota kombinationerna. Är som du och vet aldrig hur jag tänkte när jag packade och får alltid med mig något som inte passar med något annat... :-) Svårt också när man är borta så länge och kläderna ska passa alla situationer och alla väder... Värdsliga problem, men ack så kul! MVH Laila

    ReplyDelete
  14. Superfint! Tack för inspirationen.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I completely agree with Beatrice who said that a swimsuit of Eres with an Hermès' pareo is very posh. I bought one yesterday! Orange with laces in front. Expensive but fabulous. And to have lunch with pareo Hermes like a skirt and Eres, you can go everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's me again Stina : I read if you go to re-sole your Louboutin you go direct to them and they put back a red sole. Because I noticed that you made it in front, but it does not appear in red.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stina, jag vet inte ens om de är omsulade men vill ändå informera dig om att de har den röda Louboutinsulan hos Backmans på Nybrogatan om det nån gång skulle bli aktuellt.

      UTA, there is a shoemaker here in Stockholm that can re-sole with the original red Louboutin sole.

      Delete
    2. Uta, I know, we have a shoe maker here in stockholm who puts back the sules with Louboutins red color.

      Delete
  17. Uta, you will look great at the beach :-) Which colour have you chosen for your swimsuit? I love Eres, but this year I miss clear colours, like pink or turqoise which are nice for blondes.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Beatrice! I took it in orange it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks great and you'll look lovely. But do you really need all those pairs of shoes??

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dear Uta, this minute I discovered the online shop of Eres and saw the orange, and I ordered a swimsuit in this colour. Thank you very much for the inspiration - and thank you Stina that I could "talk" to Uta on your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uta & Beatrice, I love that you have your own little conversation! Fab!

      Delete
  21. EVERYONE: Thank you for appreciating the post so much! It's abvious that you all love when I write about clothes, style and fashion so let's have more of that?
    What do you think?!

    Love,
    Stina

    ReplyDelete
  22. We all think that´s a very, very good idea :-)

    ReplyDelete