Monday, July 23, 2012

A night to remember

So we drove down the beautiful road to Genève late Friday evening. With a good engine in the car - it's a pure joy most of the times. And on Saturday, we attended a party like many times before. But this time, it was so different for me. I seldom know anyone when we're invited to these things, but I have my social skills and can find it intresting as a grown up to get to know new people. But this time it felt like I was among old friends and we were all just having an amazing night together in pure happiness. It has been a long time since I danced like that night - and also a long time since I had this kind of hangover (!). I guess it comes with the package ...

8 comments:

  1. Yes we need sometimes to decompress! but I can understand the pain of your feet with the shoes... Beautiful dress. Where was it ? In the town of Geneva ? XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At a golf place, don't remember the name!

      Delete
  2. Love parties like that! When you don't know anyone but end up making new friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect place and beautiful picture of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get that dress? It is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The picture is so beautiful, all the colors in harmony.Nature is inspring. Your color choises for the dress and bag is fantastic, I love purple so much.
    Canan

    ReplyDelete