Thursday, July 5, 2012

Soulthoughts

Very often in these last couple of weeks, I have find myself caught in the intriguing moment where the feeling of peace, calming simplicity, freedom and a sense of fullfillment took place, all at the same time. The magnificent nature has that affect on me and it once again proved to work with splendid power when it comes to realising and finding answers to questions that never seems to get an answer when you're caught in enviroments full of stress, televisions, magazines and other distractions from the mental journey that so often needs time and quiet moments to work correctly instead of in adversity and frustration.
Everytime I let my mind wander the resent days, with tones of faith or some random arrangement that runs free, I slip into another mode of life: a more positive, interesting one where I'm sure the compability of thoughts and wishes gets together and finds solutions for whatever I'm seeking at the moment.

Listning to this when dipping my toes in the pool.


13 comments:

  1. Längtar ihjäl mig efter att träffa dig!
    puss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vilken vacker baddräkt, vart kommer den ifrån mvh Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stina, I always feel the same sensation when I found myself into the nature, but a beautiful nature far away of tumult of life. I feel like growing into a spirituality and even dont' need to talk to anyone. We need that from time to time to recuperate the way through the true life. And still evoluate better. Well, we have many things in common...
    . Also I like very much your bathing suit. So "chic".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very, very true! Thank you for sharing Uta!
      And I love the bathing suit, I also have it it cream colour.

      Delete
  4. Hej var har du hittat din fina baddräkt ??? märke o finns den i sverige?

    Hoppas hoppas blev så kär i den.

    Du passade jätte bra i den .

    Mvh
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Louise and Eva: Tiger för några år sedan.

      Delete
  5. LÅter underbart! Får du njuta något av den fina svenska sommaren, för visst har ni ett lantställe? Det är ju som vackrast nu :)
    Kram N.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja mamma och pappa har. Men är lite trött på svenska sommaren ...

      Delete
  6. I really agree, it's like entering another dimension. I simply call it being relaxed. And I LOVE IT. I find your blog really interesting. You are a great inspiration to me, a fifteen-year old :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You speak to me from the soul. I made the same experience within the last 10 days...spending a lot of time at my parents house with my baby, making long walks in the woods, picking cherrys from the trees my grand-grand-father planted and visited the places of my childhood. It was calm and peacefull. Look here if you want, to see what I mean: http://www.greenpinkorange.com/2012/07/blue-red-and-gold.html
    And I found my answers too.
    Antje

    ReplyDelete