Monday, July 9, 2012

Stockholm!

Back in Stockholm! Hello Sweden! 

I have tons of magical pictures that I will publish as soon as I have some time spare. Our little son is cuter but more time consuming than ever. My days are litterally spent with him being not more then 20cm away: walking, playing, bathing and all of those things I always admired other parents doing 24/7 when I saw them. But now it's my turn to be in the exact same position, doing all the parent things. 
We will leave Stockholm within a week's time again and during that period, I have tons of things to wash, pack, coordinate, meetings to attend, friends to hug and new borns to kiss. Tomorrow, I'll drive the car to our country house and spend some lovely time with my sister and parents. 
Boat life, archipelago, forest walks and visiting the horses by bike are on the schedule for this week.
I know many of you asked in the comment fields about having my hair out, but I'm such a practical person and also, I really think it's very chic to get all the hair away from the face. I lik that naked and more simple look it gives. But nevertheless, yesterday we attended a birthday party and this was my way of dressing.

(jacket: Lanvin, trousers: Acne, t-shirt: Cos & bag Chanel)

16 comments:

  1. you are already come back to Stockholm. I like your today´s outfit very much.

    http://tusfashion.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very beautiful with both hairstyles: When you wear your hair down, you look younger and light-hearted, especially in the photo above.(I love your outfit which is elegant and casual at the same time) With the hair back you look more sophisticated and elegant. I like both Stinas ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true Beatrice! I feel mischievous when wearing it out!

      Delete
  3. That's EXACTLY the way I love to dress. May be Alexis gives you this perfect figure as you run, etc during all time ... Perfect really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So simple yet so lovely - I feel the same! I do carry Alexis a lot and I do walk with him also ... It helps keeping the body in shape a little. Merci!

      Delete
  4. You look so stunning and happy.!! Love it! I also live the necklace. Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember the designer, she is from Italy and make stunning things. I left the box at the hotel and there's no designer tag on it so ... I would like to buy it in many differetn colours.

      Delete
  5. It doesn't matter what you wear, your smile is the best accessory:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanted to say how I remember a while ago you posted something about having had doubted whether you should continue blogging. I found your blog by accident and have been a loyal follower ever since. Just love your positive life attitude and yes, you should definitely keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! As soon as I'm abroad from Sweden I always love to blog!

      Delete
  7. Only one question Stina (which is the same for all women I think!) : How do you do with luggage and all what you bring. it's my real real problem each time we leave,and even for few days, need almost the same than for a long time!!! Like you I like the things going with shoes, bags etc,. My husband gets mad each time. And it's heavy for plane even in business class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uta, I have the exakt same problem. M get super angry eac time and think it's crazy how much I need to take with me. But just as you were saying, I need things to match and want to wear different outfits every day and sometimes switch from mid day to evening wear. I also don't feel that big difference when leaving for 4 days or 10! It's almost the same packing. And then you need to bring hairdryer (because I want my own), skin creams, different bags, etc ... So heavy. I usually have over weight unfortunatly.

      But I try really, really hard to really plan my packing. It's becoming better but Im faaaar to perfection. And I also HATE to pack. But slowly but surly Im learning what works and not and very often I shop a little when travel so then it's even more packing.

      I don't have a perfect answer to your question because I have the same problem. ha ha ha

      Delete
  8. Supersnyggt! :)
    Jag är precis likadan, har ALLTID håret uppsatt i klämma. Väldigt praktiskt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok Stina... I'll try also and right now for few days coming!
    Hoping not finding too many nice things during this small trip !! And as you I hate to pack and still more to "de-pack".... XXXXXX
    Anyway, our men are very happy when pretty away, so it's like this !

    ReplyDelete