Thursday, August 9, 2012

Captured


These are some random pictures I've shoot the last couple of weeks from places like The Widder Hotel, restaurant Fish Stube, The Dolder Grand and other enviroments that happend to capture my attention just walking by.
Today we're leaving back to Sweden and I have mixed feelings about that. If the plan goes right Alexis and me will be there for a month while M is coming in the weekends like usual. Having being all together more or less since mid May, it feels so sad going back to the old tracks with less time together. But what can we do? There's things that needs to be sorted out in Stockholm and at the same time M needs to work. We might go to two different destinations also during this time period - it all depends what happens with "this and that".
There is a lot of exciting things for us in the pipe line at the moment and again, our lives will be running on maximum speed. The autumn will be anything less than boring, that's for sure. Hopefully by Christmas time everything will have slown down a bit and some tranquility can take place and we can with satisfaction look back at the sometimes stressful/uncertain situations and appriciate the fact that it ultimatly led us to an existance of being together completly.

(my beautiful necklace comes from HERE)

10 comments:

  1. So sad you two are leaving !!

    can't wait for your return.

    Best Wishes, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Låter som härliga framtidsutsikter för er lilla familj, det förtjänar ni :)

    Kram K

    ReplyDelete
  3. När stora beslut ska fattas och det nya står för dörren; glöm inte att andas. Stort lycka till för allt som komma skall :) Livet är fullt med färger, dofter och intryck och ni verkar "embrase" hela paletten. Tack för att du delar med dig i din blogg. Kram Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Åh,så vakkert det første bildet var! Virkelig the essence of life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Så fint bildspel! Verkar verkligen vackert i Schweiz. Intressant också att få en liten inblick i "allt som är på gång". Många beslut att fatta och mycket att fundera över. Men samtidigt en spännande framtid! MVH Laila

    ReplyDelete
  6. my heart just MELTS when i see the son/father photo!! u have a lovely family!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vad är det ni ger Alexis i ett långt sugrör? Är det såna där "pixiesticks" som alla pagentmoms ger sina döttrar i Toddlers & Tiaras?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Stina, I am so happy I found your blog! I found it very inspiring, but also because I live in Zürich, have a son (however he is already 6) and I am going to be mom again:) I know what it feels like to Look for an appartment in Zürich - it took me so Long too to find one. I found you through IG.( I am zaaia there and following you) Maybe we could meet for a coffee! I am Russian and my name is Ekaterina.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Stina, I am so happy I found your blog! I found it very inspiring, but also because I live in Zürich, have a son (however he is already 6) and I am going to be mom again:) I know what it feels like to Look for an appartment in Zürich - it took me so Long too to find one. I found you through IG.( I am zaaia there and following you) Maybe we could meet for a coffee! I am Russian and my name is Ekaterina.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Stina! What a wonderful blog, love it! I am Russian, having a son and living in Zürich! Wie could meet for a coffee if you want when you are back! :) Me too I was looking for an appartment for so long! :(

    ReplyDelete