Monday, August 27, 2012

Girlfriends

Back from a lovely weekend in Halmstad with these two girls. I'll show some more pictures when I have time. So wonderful to be able to take a break from everything like that. But I have to say that even though Corinne was the best bed company ever, there's nothing like cuddling with my son in the morning (and M of course, but he went back to Switzerland).
Oh Lord, what a crush to hear him say "Mamma" and hug me like never before.
But now we're back to normal with motherhood, working with Fine Decor and all that needs to be done when Alexis is asleep, and not to forget, Stockholm Fashion Week starts today and I have a show to visit later this afternoon.Talk soon!

If you can't wait to see some pictures, take a look at my dear Minna's pictures in the meantime.

(blazer: Chanel, knitted top and shades: Prada) 

3 comments:

  1. It's so nice to see the friendship betwenn 3 beautiful women. Relatively seldom nowadays....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very nice indeed Uta! And we're all so different but yet can have so much fun together! I love friendships like that!

      Delete
  2. It's so nice to see the friendship betwenn 3 beautiful women. Relatively seldom nowadays....

    ReplyDelete