Friday, August 31, 2012

The perfect details

How can you resist such perfect details? I'm a true believer of the sentence: "less is more". But that also demands and encourages each detail to be even more outstanding, chosen with a mind set on perfection, quality, uniqueness and style. That's why I fell in love with these beautiful handmade bracelets.
I saw the one with pearls the first time a while back and I was truly happy to find a reseller in Scandinavia that provided a lot of wonderful and elegant pieces from the designer Barbara Ross‐Innamorati, and even happier when I was able to get another designer also that I've never heard about before (but more about that in another post).
From her Connecticut studio, Barbara and a team of skilled artisans handcraft luxurious pieces wrapped in 22-carat gold and silver leaves, embellished with hand‐set vintage treasures, striking images and Swarovski elements. Using a traditional guilding technique, each piece is painstakingly fabricated over several days.

Take a look HERE and get spellbound by all the perfect details.

5 comments:

  1. Welll I dont remember the change between Kr and euros.... but for me the best one for you is the one with this strange animal. I Adoooooooooooooore it. Class really and more original than the other.
    Even both are splendid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welll I dont remember the change between Kr and euros.... but for me the best one for you is the one with this strange animal. I Adoooooooooooooore it. Class really and more original than the other.
    Even both are splendid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are about 500 Euro each Uta. I know! They are so lovely. Elegant, fun and bracelet's that I will wear forever both for everyday and more up dressed!

      Delete
  3. Älskar dem båda! Hur verkar de i kvalitet?

    ReplyDelete



  4. So beautiful! Would love to have them both!!!:))

    ReplyDelete