Sunday, September 2, 2012

15cm of liberation


I had my hair stylist from THIS amazing place coming over to our home last weekend. Getting someone to know your hair and work with it frequently is what makes all the difference. She know me, she knows how lazy I am when it comes to hair and I don't want to curl, fix or trix with it - I will brush it in the morning and then it should look good. She knows that I mostly put it all away from my face, she knows I demand volume and that I want it to look as natural as possible. I don't need to say very much. After millions of meetings together, she gets me and my needs. So 15cm shorter hair and I feel more free in my persona. That's how much our vanity affects us. But in a very short time I actually think I will make her take away a further 5cm. It's extremly sensual, liberating and feminine to have it to the shoulders if you ask me. It doesn't need to be so complicated. Hair should just need good products and some blow-drying to be ready. Thank you dear Corinne for always making me feel fabulous!

27 comments:

  1. Snygg som alltid! Med ditt vackra ansikte så passar du nog i alla frisyrer och hårfärger!
    Tror du har både ansiktsformen och hudtonen för det.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ödmjukast tack men instämmer givetivs inte helt. Men fina ord.

      Delete
  2. Jag håller med om att det är himla skönt att ha en bra relation till sin frisör. En av mina allra bästa kompisar är frisör och det är skönt att gå till henne för jag blir alltid så nöjd eftersom hon förstår exakt vad jag vill ha, jag orkar aldrig göra något med mitt hår så vi klippte av 20 centimeter för två veckor sedan och det var SÅ himla skönt!

    Du blev förövrigt väldigt fin i det lite kortare håret!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Du är alltid så vacker Stina.

    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is the same with my hairdresser and me. That is a kind of luxury, isn´t it?
    You look absolutely fabulous !!! Did you also get new blonde highlights?
    And your outfit and the accessoires are so beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is for sure! Yes I coloured the roots this time instead of putting stripes in the roots. Which gives the whole feeling another kind of freshment!

      Delete
  5. I like very much your "allure" with flat shoes, same bag /beautiful), light and and blond hair.... a little girl ! (almost....) but sensual as usual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Uta. I love these shoes! So much fun even though they took forever to get soft and comfy.

      Delete
  6. perfection!! loved!

    fashiononboard.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Stina
    I am wondering what is your real hair color?

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Lisa, my real colour is blond but more boring, greyish kind of scandinavia blond. Look at the label Wlaking in the city and you'll find a lot of pictures where my hair is more my natural.

      Delete
  8. Hej! Du brukar skriva ut var kläderna heter. Vart kommer skorna ifrån?

    Hälsningar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oj, I've been writing it so many times at my Instagram account, check over there!

      Delete
  9. Vad fin du är Stina!
    Har du börjat jobba med injicera fillers igen, eller är du fortfarande mammaledig? Kommer du gå tillbaka till Ellipseklinikken? Är nyfiken då jag går till Ellipseklinikken men skulle vilja testa dig som behandlare. Du verkar grym!
    Kram!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hej, Ellipseklinikken är ju Akademikliniken nuförtiden, jag ska på möte denna vecka så vi får se när jag kommer tillbaka. Än så länge är jag mammaledig men du är välkommen!

      Delete
  10. Hi Stina,

    I can't believe how much you look like Kim Basinger in these photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do? I love Kim Basinger, one of the worlds most beautiful women if you ask me - so THANK you! Monica Bellucci is also my favorite ...

      Delete
  11. Hi Stina ,

    I am agree with Curator, you look like Kim Basinger a lot,what a beautiful color ,suits you perfectly.
    Best wishes
    Canan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hej vackra Stina,

    Vilken jättefin kappa! Var är den ifrån?

    Kram!

    ReplyDelete