Friday, September 7, 2012

Fashionably black


Black, black, black ... Such a remarkable colour when you think about it. It can never really go wrong because it's strong, impressive and dynamic depending on what you choose to match it with. I'm very fond of my new sweater with two layers of material, both stuck together for an interesting effect.
And the dark colour especially suits my massive migraine relapses that I've been having the last couple of days ... My worst enemy in this world and in my lifetime. It seems like I can never really get used to the impact it constantly has over my body and everyday situation. The pain is so often present in one way or another. The attacks that hit like a blow from hell.
I'm very happy to leave for a week tomorrow. It has been a little bit too much of everything lately for my poor body, mind and soul. Even though most things are actually going our way very satisfyingly, there's a lot to do and not a single minute for peace and quiet.

(My new sweater with two different fabrics is from Stylein which is sold here and here, wool pants: Chloé, my stunning bracelet with the bee: from here & these adorable shoes: Alberto Guardiani)

25 comments:

  1. such a cool cool outfit. those shoes are made for you!

    fashiononboard.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful, no more words. Don't give up Stina, yes it has been very hard for you these last times, for all. We are here with you and yes enjoy of your week, quietly.
    You know for us (me)...) it's not so easy neither this last days.... All my best, yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is one of the best outfits I've seen on you - sophisticated and simple at the same time. I also think that you would look great with a hair cut like in these photos.

    Andreea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stina,
    You look stunning in these photos. Stunning.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    R xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vad elegant du bär upp dessa svarta vackra plagg! Stiligt, minst sagt. Armbandet och detaljerna på dina snygga skor är diskreta men oerhört stiliga. Vad spännande att se var resan går. Hoppas ni får en fin vecka! Du är stark som klarar din hemska migrän. Krya på dig! Kram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loooooove this outfit post!!
    puss fina,
    love m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these shoes. Absolutely adorable.
    Love
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastiska kläder! Sverige skulle bestå av fler som dig som vågade ta ut svängarna! Modernt, classy med lite extra vågad touch. I love it! Trevlig resa och ta hand om dig. // Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely woman, take care of yourself. Big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is probably my favourite look on you so far (probably because it resembles how I like to dress myself so I am partial). Cool! Sorry to hear about the migraine, really hope you get to feel better soon.

    MK

    ReplyDelete
  11. Riktigt läckert! Extra snygg effekt till ditt blonda svall också=)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a charming look,elegant style,as always.
    Canan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ingen får så mycket själ och skönhet i sina foton som Du!
    Kram!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kommer du att återgå till ditt arbete på Ellipsekliniken?

    ReplyDelete
  15. hej jag undrar också ifall du kommer börja jobba igen?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Du är så vacker! En kopia av Claudia Schiffer på översta bilden! Hoppas att din migrän har gått över (för denna gång, vet hur det är...)
    Ha det gott

    ReplyDelete
  17. black is beautiful :)
    and your shoes are incredible!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tänkte på dig när jag såg denna:
    http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=101&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=6668987&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=277012&parent_categoryId=208491&pageSize=20

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hej Stina. I have migraines too and it is the worst thing that there is in my life. I wonder if you've tried getting some botox treatment to prevent migraine attacks. V

    ReplyDelete
  20. Of course Stina practice a lot of botox we ca see that! I also have horrible migraines but botox does not help a lot. May be but how can I have the proof. They still did not find the medicin or way to help these migraines. For Stina you are beautiful and I discovered this last month your fantastic and interestin blog. Thanks for all you wriite so right.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Where are you I miss you a lot ! XXX

    ReplyDelete