Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Oscar de la Renta and packing


I'm living in moving boxes at the moment with a very present migraine as a not very thoughtful companion, sitting as a devil on my shoulder, slowing me down and making my grumpy. In my mind, I have many fun things to show, for example; a very little piece of my closet (15 things) that actually turned out to be something I would like to share due to the fact that it's been all I have been living in the last couple of days as the rest is in boxes. And it's a great way of learning how to pack for a small stylish trip or when just not being able to have your usual full closet and still need the perfect skirt, top, blazer, fur, jacket, boots, heels, bags ... etc. It contains everything, but only one of each. I'll get back to that later with a post.

So with all of this said, how much do we love this Oscar de la Renta dress that just hung in my closet and was waiting to be worn in Algarve. Gaaahhhh ... Handsewn plastic white dots on a perfectly shaped dress. How can it not be true and fulfulling joy wearing something like that?

(wearing it with Fendi heels and Max Mara clutch)

19 comments:

  1. Så snyggt! Önskar dig/er så mycket lycka till med flytten. Det kommer att gå bra hela vägen. Du gör ett fantastiskt jobb med allt vad det innebär. Krya på dig! Vänligen, Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh stina, i'm so sorry for you! you must stop drinking so much alcohol...maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't drink alcohol for 3 years in my early tweenties ebcasue of my migraine but I had just as much anyhow. But I drink veyr little (i think)... And ask M, he is always disapointed. I get hangover super easy and that's my main reason why not drink so much. But i love alcohol! Hard to just skip it.

      Delete
  3. ääälskar såna tips. Som person passar det mig att ha få kläder. Trivs med mycket 'space' i garderoben. Blir lätt förvirrad av för mycket valmöjligheter haha. / Kram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooow sååå vacker och sofistikerad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Låter spännande med 15 delar där allting som man behöver i klädväg finns med! Ser fram emot tipsen! :)

    Kram!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this outfit is stunning and very beautiful together with your blonde hair and sun-tanned skin :-)
    I´m looking forward to your post about your 15 essential pieces of clothing. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning! Love the dress.
    Take care of you - hope you'll feel better soon!
    Andreea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Stina, did you buy anything from the Missoni/Lindex collaboration?



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I dislike all of these collaborations, but the human mind has something called "double standards" so when I at 5.15pm happened to go by a Lindex when buying some food and saw that every little thing was sold out exept for one piece of stunning leather pants in my size were hanged back... I bought them immediatly, tried them on at home and think I really like them. But I'm not totally sure .. Letaher pants, yes or no????

      Delete
  9. Jättefint! Var kommer armbandet med rosetten från?
    Du är så vacker och inspirerande! :) /Mia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, the bracelet comes from this place http://vivaceaccessories.com/ and the designer Natalie Frigo. It's not a bow, it's two cats heads in gold with saphires. Stunning!

      Delete
  10. Riktigt annorlunda färg på klänningen och så kul med prickarna. Passar dig utmärkt! MVH Laila

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sötnos den kvällen och den klänningen glömmer jag aldrig, maysing night.....pappa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Färgen på klänningen passar dina färger perfekt!!! Önskar dig lycka till med flytten och den nya fas i ditt liv som detta innebär. Nya uppdrag, nya möjligheter...ser fram emot fler av dina inspirerande inlägg. Ta hand om dig och din lilla familj!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everyone: Thank you for the uplifting comments!

    ReplyDelete