Saturday, October 6, 2012

Silver light

So, busy, busy with unpacking and getting little stressed Alexis more in order with sleep, calm and cosyness in his new home. Doing this big move with a little one took harder on him then I would have thought but when you think of it, it's not that strange. His whole world have been upside down for almost two weeks now. Of course that has a big impact on his wellbeing.
The beauty nevertheless is that both M and me is very quick in getting our new home ready. I've unpacked almost 30 boxes properly so far and M is building, constructing and getting some things that is necessary now in the beginning to be able to live as good as possible under these circumstances. Thank God he's a skilled engineer and has those logical solutions I've would never think about myself and can most of the times build and create them himself.
I'm more of the decorater in our homes and It's so important as from the beginning try to get the right touch and feeling for a place. It's a process I both love and hate. The creative work behind I love with colours, fabrics, details and putting the furnitures where they make a nice energy and have a functional yet elegant feeling, but all the other time consuming necessary doing, i could easily live without. But M is a robot when It comes to those things i hate, so in that way we're really a good team.
Some argues, discussions etc comes with the package of course during work like this, but what can you do? We just want to have a home as perfect as possible, and to get as close to that as we can at the moment, we need to get these fun and boring things done even if both of us just wish it all would be over so we could just relax and enjoy our life a little. I can't wait to have a more normal life actually, haven't had that with M ever. But maybe I would get bored if it was to mainstream ... probably ...

(silver coat: Burberry Prorsum, leather pants: Missoni for L & heels: Roger Vivier)

11 comments:

  1. Yes very very lucky that M knows how to construt new things in your nice flat.... It's not the fisrt quality of my husand unfortunately....
    I love the Vivier's shoes particularly the ballerines like you wear with heels.
    Burberry coat, marvelous also and leather pants all what I love. Good luck for the continuation of all.XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he is very skilled when it comes to that!

      I also love the RV shoes with in this model with the perfect hight of the heel. warm hugs!

      Delete
  2. Hej Stina och välkommen till Zürich!
    Hoppas att du M & A kommer att trivas i er nya lägenhet. Har gått förbi den några gånger, den ligger verkligen centralt!
    Helena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Stina,

    Har kanske missat det i nat annat inlägg. Har inte riktigt hängt med i svängarna. Vad kommer du att arbeta med? Förr (kanske fortfarande?) arbetade du ju pa en skönhetsklinik.

    Lycka till med allt! Det bästa med att bo utomlands är ju att allt är nytt och problem som uppstar i vardagen blir inte lika jobbiga. Man avfärdar dem ofta med..."jag lär mig ivarje fall nagonting" :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the moment I'm working as a Fashion Editor for the magazine Fine Decor, but above that I will start treating my patients soon also.

      Delete
  4. Looking forward seeing pictures of the new flat! Just curious; how do you like the fit of the MissoniLindex leather pants? See that the item is one of the few things left in store (because of the price?).

    Take care!

    S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them, I took the XS which fit me well, so the sizes must be big then because I'm normally a Small. They are super comfy and very nice looking. I didn't plan to buy anything from the collection but saw these as the only thing left, tried them and fell in loooove.

      Delete
  5. Hua ja, flytta tar på alla. Både stor som liten. Men vad härligt att ni äntligen kan vara tillsammans i vardagen. Kram Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Förstår att det blir rörigt såhär i början, men samtidigt spännande med allt nytt! :) Och underbart att ni nu kan vara hela familjen tillsammans hela tiden!

    Kommer du att arbeta på skönhetsklinik även här eller har du nya planer?

    Kram!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will work in Stockholm, but probaly as my own to be able to combine my both cities the best. Will write about that in the blog soon.

      Delete
  7. Everyone: Thank you for kind comments!

    ReplyDelete