Monday, November 5, 2012

Meet Malou

This was just a perfect Monday morning.
One of the benefits with a little one and being on mother's leave is actually the mornings if you ask me. Cosy, slow time together in bed and then some playing at home with good music and sunlight shining through the windows.
Another great thing with today is this beautiful woman on the pictures above. You all seem really enthusiastic when I show pictures of my friends here and so let me introduce another lovely lady. Her name is Malou and she's the mother of a little three years old daughter and also runs a excellent photo and lifestyle blog. We met maybe a year ago in Zürich for the first time when she did an interview with me. I loved the laid back, fun person she is as well as her brave and modern way of being a mother. She actually took her daughter and moved to Paris for three full months this summer, simply because it's always been a dream of hers. How inspiring is that!
Today we met at Sprüngli, without kids and caught up on travels, Zürich life, motherhood and fashion of course. A very sweet moment and a perfect way to start the week. See you soon Dear!

Read her blog HERE.


11 comments:

  1. Happy for you Stina that you found such nice (and pretty) friends there. Breakfast at Sprüngli... almost like B... at Tiffany! So good food into plates... Strange that the weather looks still nice there ! Blue sky enjoys life and good shopping after breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know Uta, I'm very happy! And most f them is through this blog or M's friends! Very very nice!

      Delete
  2. were are the fat, poor and ugly friends?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well all of my friends are my friends because of the way they are, what they like and their good values in life. Which means, they are all beautiful in my eyes, else I would not waist my time being with them.

      I have to admit I have very pretty friends, I totally agree and what can I do about that? But all of them comes from different social classes, some are less rich, some are super rich but most of them are just normal people with big hearts and interesting personalities.

      Delete
  3. Låter som en toppenmåndag:-) och mer anknytning till de förra inläggen, du har väldigt snygga kläder som du bär upp så otroligt fint, som att du har fått ännu mer stil och känsla sen du blev mor:-), kan inte uttrycka det bättre, men du har både så eleganta snitt och samtidigt ser du helt bekväm ut i allt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Monica! In a way it feels like everything make sense after I became a mother and my personality, my style etc sort of matured. I guess that's what reflects in my way of dressing. I feel like I need less things, but of better quality than ever.

      Thank you so much!

      Delete
  4. Såg dig gå förbi på Bahnhofstrasse. Du är en väldigt stilig kvinna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you see me yesterday? Say Hello next time!

      Thank you for the compliment!

      Delete
    2. I was sitting having a coffee and chocolate cake at Sprüngli and before I realised it was you, you'd already passed. But next time I'll say hello :)

      Thank you for being such an inspiration for a girl/woman of 27 years who is tired of the usual supertrendy fashion/style-bloggers out there.
      You're fashionable and chic without looking like you'd tried to hard.
      Somehow you always manage to keep a balance between casual and sexy. It's all about materials, color combinations and the cut of the clothing. But most of all it's about humour and not taking yourself to serious. And I think you manage to do it all.

      Bästa hälsningar
      Emeli

      Delete
    3. Thank you dearly for those kind words. I'm absolutely more interested in Style than minute made fashion. I think it's boring to adapt to something when millions already are. When you combine style, fashion, good materials with interesting cuts and then put your own effortless touch to it - it becomes perfect!

      Hope to see you again!

      Delete
  5. It is so important to find friends when moving to a new city, to feel like home. So I am happy for you!

    I would really appreciate to hear your opinion on this: http://www.bloggers-favorite.com/2012/11/03/favorite-fashion-item-n-5-to-keep-or-not-to-keep/
    I got this scarf as a present and don't know whether to keep or not to keep. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete