Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Brrrr

God, it's so much snow in Stockholm it actually felt like my childhood winters here where you could almost ski on our veranda. It's incredible beautiful but not very practical at all. All I want is to be outside, but as soon as I've been out for ten minutes, I want to go back in because of the harsh temperatures. Thank you Lord we're living in such a stunning apartment and have all luxurious necessities inside; like a tropical rain shower with steam when one need to get the warmth back.
Hope you all had a lovely evening last night, or maybe you're celebrating tonight? Merry Christmas no matter when you're celebrating!


10 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, dearest Stina and her lovely family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! No snow here, I'm very envious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. merry christmas dear Stina !!! greetings from Vienna.
    www.alexavoncanisius.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fur vest but you should wear a long fur coat Stina. Not warm enough.
    Hope you had a fantastic Xmas. XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Uta, but nothing is warm enough here! Hu!

      Delete