Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Changing

So here I am at my parents home, enjoying it to the fullest with a lot of home cooked food, films and evening cosy-moments. But this is the last night at their place and I'm taking my little sister out tonight with my girlfriends. Tomorrow my man is arriving and we're moving into another amazing place, where M, me and Alexis is going to stay the upcoming two weeks in Stockholm. Can't wait for that. We also expecting M's parents from Geneva over Christmas so I really hope Stockholm is showing itself from the best side.
See you with pictures after tonights very longed for dinner!

2 comments:

  1. Did you rent another flat with M and Alexis in Stockholm? or going with your parents to the country wainting for the family of M ??
    Looking dorward to knowint it ? XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We borrow it from dear friends! It's amazing!

      Delete