Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas pleasure

I just found out that we're going to a Gala evening very soon this week and after we're leaving for Geneva next weekend to attend a lovely party. I'm also coming to Stockholm the weekend after to celebrate a dear, dear friend of mine in a huge party at one of the most amazing condos there. I will probably stay in Stockholm for a while thereafter which is going to be wonderful. But I need more evening dresses! I just love this one that I wore on my fathers birthday. How feminine yet sensual is it? Look HERE for more pictures.
But this time I would love something beige, it's actually a lovely colour to a more pale skin which often is the case in winter time.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that dress.. I cross my fingers and toes that it will still be for sale till next summer, so I can buy it :) It's an adorable picture of you two, Stina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your taste, you're looking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så flotte dere er, mor & sønn : ) Et veldig godt bilde syntens jeg. Ha en fin dag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cut of the dresses from Victoria Beckham. It would suit you perfectly. Perhaps it is an inspiration for your next dress.

    Regards
    J.

    ReplyDelete