Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dramatic silk

Yesterday evening we took a taxi to this marvellous Christmas gala and I wore my new evening dress that came with 24h express delivery with DHL from Sweden, talk about service! It has this sensual draping which allows the leg to give a flirty little view depending on how you wish to use it. The effect is so interesting and dramatic, perfect for all events during the year. I matched it with black leather gloves and a black little jacket because of the winter season.
Unfortunately we couldn't bring my big and heavy camera for the night, but my lovely man managed to take some pictures while waiting for the cab. Stay tuned to see the whole dress.


6 comments:

  1. Man kan riktigt se känslan av silke som Du känner mot Dina ben! Den är en dröm,som Du i den!

    Kram! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extremely sensual and nice legs.... How is the top ? Is it for the nex picture ? XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress, the color and texture! I love your taste and fashion collections (from FeatherFactor blog).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress! My god, you must spent a fortune of clothes, bags and shoes every months . How can you a afford everything? I thought you were working as a nurse. ( don't missunderstand me, but I know that nurse has unfortunately not a high salary.. so how it's it possible?

    ReplyDelete