Saturday, December 22, 2012

Grrrr

I haven't slept many hours the last couple of nights. Not because we went to nice dinners or had parties, but becasue our son had decided to be awake from 1:00am - 4:40am almost every night last week. It drives me nuts and creates a monster Stina which is not pleasant for anyone. So tonight, I'm having three cups of coffee and a cocktail and then I'm ready for tonight's dinner where we live now.

I've always been the biggest fan of the swedish fashion design brand Greta, mainly because of their simplicity in different feminine models, that never go out of style. I had them before I got pregnant, I had them during my pregnancy, I had them directly after the birth and I just bought some new models.
They're some of the best pieces in my closet and whenever I need to dress up and have absolutely no idea what to wear (quite common), I just put one of them on and they fall beautifully on my body, enhance my waist and just make me feel comfortable, chic and sensual.

You can find them HERE, this one is called Grace cruise!

Talk soon!

(heels: Christian Louboutin)

18 comments:

  1. Är den svart eller blå Med vänlig hälsning,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, it's black with beige/grey leopard patterns!

      Delete
  2. Ser ut som den har trekvarts ärm, det är inte en Hanna Med vänlig hälsning, Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, sorry. Hanna curise it should be. So confusing!!!

      Delete
  3. PLEASE dont tell me....I die if my son did. Poor u!!! Tell hubbie to watch son and get a massage. LOVE the dress btw.

    http://fashion-a-holic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT! HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. were is the father?is he still sleeping,when you wake up or is he a helping hand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, he was still in Zurich when it started but as soon as he came here, he's been helping also.

      Delete
  6. Know what you're talking about when it comes to children and sleep...haven't slept for 9 months myself(at least it feels like that). But knowing that it won't be like this forever you'll survive. This is exactly what you've been writing about so many times aka positive thinking when life is a bitch and you have to have these down-periods just to appreciate when life is smiling at you. Wishing you and your dearest a Merry Christmas with a lot of joy and laughter!!! I know you will enjoy just spending time together with loved ones!! MVH, Sophia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of warmth back to you and thank you!

      Delete
  7. Since you are a Stockholm you never answer to your comments! Have you not poasibility to do it with your computer? Happy Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do better! So much to do here and very little time for the computer.

      Delete
  8. My dear Stina, I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and give you a lot of warmth and thanks for your fantastic blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vad har du för storlek i dina Greta-klänningar? Tacksam för svar! /Sofia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last three I bought is size small.

      Delete