Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pale purple

I mean, how wonderful is this combination with the pale purple, big knitted top with puffy shoulders and the pretty necklace? I got it today and I just wanted to show you! Patouf is one of these scandinavian brands that make clothes which are fun, feminine and different. I have many things now from that brand and it's really good quality and not too expensive. The necklace is from Misst and just felt they would match eachother perfectly.

You can find the Patouf top HERE and a similar Misst necklace HERE.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Stina!!!! Love the CHANEL hanger too LOL

    Cant wait to see if on you :)

    htp://fashion-a-holic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree ! Looks much nicer here than in the shop site.

      Delete
  2. It's Uta. Soft and sweet colout for you . Tomorrow you travel and today will prepare your luggage! I had to also but I cancelled bad cold... I hate to prepare my luggage and it's so heavy that my husband gets mad.. I need all !!! I think of course the same for you and Alexis. Kindest regards to the most beautiful and strong and head goid done as we say in French. (Intelligent) sometimes my English is so bad that I dont know how you understand! Xxx UTA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shoes on the shelf behind the blouse. Such a great collection.

    - The Finnish girl -

    ReplyDelete
  4. I left you an opinion on Russia in the last comment in Geneva. XXX
    All my best for your travelling tomorrow. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kära Stina,

    Jag tänkte fråga dig om råd. Vilken är den bästa tandläkaren samt tandblekningen i Sthlm? Frisörsalong? Du verkar ha koll på saker och ting! Kram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure that the shoe's on the shelf are not the only ones.. but it's true very nice arrangements. Congratulation to your man for the building of your closets, it's not the same in my home I always says the same thing but NO PLACE enough for all my clothes....

    ReplyDelete