Saturday, January 19, 2013

Energy lack

Thank you for having patience with me. I know that I rarely put the blog in a corner and I wish I could share with you what I'm going through at the moment, but it's hard to describe when you're in the middle of it. I will probably in the future, but at the moment it really feels exhausting doing the smallest little thing. I still worship the compassionate warmth I feel from all of your comments and emails, and believe me, I will be back. Hopefully much sooner then later. For God's sake, it's my birthday on Tuesday and I really would like to celebrate it with health, happiness and peace in mind.

6 comments:

  1. This too shall pass. Get your strength back and return only when you are ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ett stort grattis i förskott.
    Hoppas du snart mår bättre.
    Varm kram /Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care, Stina!
    We are here, waiting for you to come back...

    Andra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take your time and don't worry about the blog. I do hope that you feel better soon. /Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get well, Stina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoppas att du blir bra snart!

    ReplyDelete