Sunday, January 27, 2013

Party!

Lack of updates again and this time i can't only blame my poor health. But my parents and my little sister Lissie has been over for some time and we've been going out almost every night, exploring the city and enjoying ourself. We also threw a cocktail-birthday party for me yesterday with most of our friends. God am I'm tired today! Dead to be honest. But so much fun and really, I'm so blessed with such a great family and friends around me. And Thank You for pampering me with all the best of what can be offered in orange and black'n white. So many pictures to show you. Talk soon!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! You deserve it lady :)

    http://fashion-a-holic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture has all my favourite colours in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. May be busy but now that sick time to answer to comments Stina! It would please to many of us!

    ReplyDelete