Sunday, February 10, 2013

Demandable wish

My biggest wish when it came to superficial necessities this year's birthday (22 of jan) was to get a new wallet. I've loved my leopard printed fur Prada wallet, that I bought for absolutely too much money a couple of years ago, (the same price as an expensive purse ...) but age has, just as with us humans, put the sign on it and it's unfortunately no longer in a condition where it's really shown in its glory. Let's say some fur is no longer there and you get the picture. It suddenly been affected by Alopecia.
Finding a new one is complicated because it needs to be perfect. As I've grown older, I aimed for something chic, but yet elegant, timeless yet with something extra.
Some from Hermès are absolutely stunning, but the price is actually just to crazy. If I get that now, what would be the Rolls Royce of wallets to strive for in my forties? So my other favourite brand, Chanel, was the lead mark.
I wanted something in the material Caviar, for that excellent and beautiful structure which is neither to sensitive nor to boring. (I can already see Alexis chewing it at one point, and lamb skin is therefor not an option). Plus, Caviar might often be more expensive, but God it's so pretty, really perfection. So I showed M a couple of models in Geneva some month's back. Said something like, when we looked at different models: - well Caviar, but not thick like that, big, but yet elegant, and I want this (which they had none) but with this and this and not with this. The salesperson looked more and more despaired and when I finally decided for a model, she said it probably wasn't made in Caviar with the metal colour of the small hard wear I wanted.
But since I try to buy most things from Zürich, for the simple fact that this great sales woman Diane works there (ask for her if you need anything from Chanel in Zürich), who is just so service minded, kind, helpful etc, he contacted her in secret and they tried for a long time to find some sort of solution on my complicated wallet wish.
... and so yesterday, my first day up on my legs since this nasty bacteria, it was finely there. Everything I wanted. Only three of them exciting in whole Europe and this needed to be shipped here from another location just to get into my hand. But it's so me. Not to much glitter and glamour, easy going elegance, simplicity when it is it's absolute best and just so God damn chic.
Thank you dear passionofmylife and Diane for making all the effort!

12 comments:

  1. A very lucky girl

    www.e1girl.blogspot.com
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you... can we see it? Really made me curious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, fine, but where is the wallet? :D
    Marta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear you feel better! XX Antje

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouf I find back my real Stina who begins to be better. Because the first thing when we are better is that we want a very new nice "thing" to help us to go still better....
    Of course, I look forward to seeing which purse you choosed but I can imagine about it. You know Stina, you are free to buy what you want and you are not obliged to give followers all these explanation why you will have a new one "for a long time now I don't mind about what people think of what I am buying or not. It's our money, we earn it, we did not steal it no ? And if your followers dont understand that, they can read a blog of nature and animals or I dont know may be someone else??? We like you also for having this side of refinement so nice on you and according to your beautiful person. It's true that Chanel in Paris or in Geneva they are sometimes not so kind than in Zurich. And Hermes it's really to expensive for a wallet. For a bag we keep it for so long that it's not the samething. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. To make a whole blog post about a wallet without showing the actual thing... Is this somekind of a sneek peek or what?

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh you have to share the beauty that is your new wallet!!
    Congratulations on finding your dream one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it must be a kind of sneek peek, right? so curious about your new wallet and happy for you :) i'll stay tuned..xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, visst är det underbart med presenter där någon har ansträngt sig, oavsett prislapp. Där någon gör det där extra för att han, eller hon, vet att du uppskattar det. Ser så klart fram emot att se plånboken också :-) MVH Laila

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vilken kärlek du har, vad vackert att anstränga sig extra mycket! Du visar väl oss den snart?! Du måste;)) Skönt att du är på benen! Nu blir det bara bättre för dig!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Härligt att få något man verkligen önskar sig. Ser fram mot att se plånboken, Chanel har verkligen några underbara modeller.

    ReplyDelete