Thursday, March 14, 2013

... and the WINNER is!

We've been a little delayed (to say the least) with presenting the lucky winner of the Malene Birger bag that Kotyr.se and me were hosting.
But today we decided to make the lucky Maria February 15, 2013 at 3:11 PM the winner of this perfect evening clutch! We're so happy for you and hope you will enjoy it and match it perfectly this spring and summer.
Malene Birger makes so many wonderful things, just take a look at her things here and you'll see.

For myself, I'm considering this dress or why not this one to fit my growing belly for the same time period. I love them both and can hardly decide which one to chose, maybe both?!

Maria, please send me an email at stina_auer@live.se and you'll soon have a nice parcel at your door!



2 comments:

  1. I agree, Malene makes such beautiful dresses, blouses etc. I have been getting a lot of her items lately and the fabrics are just amazing. Nice with another successful Scandinavian designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Stina,
    Har försökt kontakta dig ang. vinsten men vet inte om det gått fram? Kom och tänka på det igen när jag såg den fina väskan i en butik i Köpenhamn.
    Du får jättegärna maila mig på mariahedmark@hotmail.com om vinsten fortfarande finns kvar :)
    /
    Maria

    ReplyDelete