Monday, March 4, 2013

Greta dresses

As you might have figured out, my love for the Swedish brand Greta has always been very strong, actually since the beginning when my stylist friend worked on the photo shoot for their first collection. The design is so simple and useful, it works in all different purposes and the cut of the dresses serves itself fabulously in so many areas in a female's life. I've been wearing them to parties, with ballets during daytime, walking the streets of Palm Beach, in the summertime with bare legs and in the winter with boots.
They also worked perfectly throughout the pregnancy with Alexis and in n° 2, I wear them as well, but without the bow, I'm allergic to a pregnant belly and a bow, it looks far to cute and "too much" for my personal taste. They are also so convenient because they show the curves of a woman body, but you can still attend a three course dinner and feel wonderful anyhow!
You can see the whole collection here and buy them at some well sorted designer stores in Stockholm and around, or just order them online.

Here is more pictures on different models I'm wearing! Here, herehere, here, here, here, here and here.

15 comments:

  1. Will be our lucky day if you would share with us a discount-code! A Greta-dress will be my call for summer!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to get one for you! Promise!

      Best,
      stina

      Delete
    2. Thank you thank you!! Fingers crossed :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Stina,
    Which one is yours, Hanna ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so many, this leopard i also have in another leopard which is more light. The one is mainly black and the other is mainly beige with black patterns.
      This is the one on the pictures above!

      http://storefront.gretashop.com/132-grace-cruise.html

      Best,
      stina

      Delete
  3. Hi Stina you look fabulous! I tried ordering the Greta dress you are wearing but the website has no size guide. Is the sizing similar to Zara? Do you mind sharing what size you are wearing? Thank you so much! I am a big fan of your blog and your style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning!

      Yes, I would say so. The sizes are very normal. So I have this dress in a size Small. But my purple one, the one with shorter sleeves (look at the link on this post), i have in a size Medium.

      Best,
      stina

      Delete
  4. I see that you have taken pnly your Chanel's bags to Stockolm, it's a pleasure to see them back ! You look so cute again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Uta,

      Yes only two bags this time expect the LV Keypall. I could not fit anything more. And only two pair of shoes (!!!). Boring but practical!

      Best,
      stina

      Delete
  5. Snyggt Stina!
    Min Chanelväska förstördes vid ett inbrott och försäkringsbolaget har ersatt den med 3000:-. Det kan väl inte vara rätt? Jag har inte en aning om vad väskorna kostar idag. Jag fick min i present.
    KRAM C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Stina,

    you look as pretty as always. Loved this Greta dresses,but not sure if they will ship to Turkey?! Even when it will be quite expensive :-o
    Anyway, I'll order when I'm back in my hometown Hamburg/Germany. Do you know, if they have a store in Germany?

    Have a nice day
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lika vacker om vanligt !!!
    Greta klänningarna är så himla fin, jag skulle dock behöva någ som peppa mig och sa att jag passa i klänningar som sagt ;)
    KRAM Sanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Du har rätt Stina, dessa klänningar är underbara. Jag är totalt förälskad i mina Greta-klänningar
    http://www.loveandrespect.se/greta-the-perfect-dress/
    Ha en fin kväll
    /Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Så snyggt och dessutom praktiskt med klänningar som passar vid olika tillfällen! Man vill ha en i varje färg och modell. Medan jag väntar på en egen Chanel-väska passade jag på att skaffa nytt nagellack från Chanel i färgen Emprise. För att lite lyxa till vardagen med småbarn ;-) Minst lika uppiggande är det att läsa dina inlägg med alla snygga kläder! Kram, Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look stunning in that dress!
    And I do agree - Greta makes the most beautiful, simple yet elegant dresses. Out of the best of best fabrics.
    I have wore my different Greta's for all kinds of occasions and always feel fantastic in them.

    ReplyDelete