Friday, March 1, 2013

More of this please!

So many comments about the wish of more fashion and outfit posts here, and more about me in average. Thank you, it's very, how shall I say, flattering and feels somewhat nice.
So where are the fashion and outfit posts? Dressing in a way I prefer, even with a growing belly (including thighs ... well everything) I've already done one time when carrying Alexis. But for this pregnancy, I feel more relaxed in my dressing and the focus on comfort is even more important. Maybe it's because I need to be able to sit on the floor and play at the same time, or run after a wild little toddler. But my love for clothing is still there and whenever I leave home, I try to make an effort, mostly for my own wellbeing and the satisfaction it gives me in all possible ways. Dressing well is a way of living for me, and it doesn't demand much more than not dressing well. But the fact remains that those outfit pics needs a photographer. And my man is working very late in the evenings and it's dark when he gets home and there's not many around me in Zürich which I could ask for the task.
Lately, I've also been extremely tired and have had a lot of nausea and taking a picture in the evening in that state feels far, far fetched.
But the best news ever is that I do feel better now, in both mentioned areas and therefore as both you and I miss them, I will try to post them more regularly.
Nevertheless, this is what I wore today for lunch at the classic restaurant Tranan (had the most perfect Wallenbergare) with two lovely ladies and this way of dressing now is perfect for my quite big belly. I actually needed to start with pregnancy jeans already, which I did in month five last time. But having the second pregnancy so close, they say that you get bigger faster and I can sign on that.
Talk soon!

(dress/cardigan: Acne, mama jeans: H&M, boots:Daniele Ancarini & bag: Chanel Maxi flap bag)

14 comments:

  1. Lovely, chic & stylish - as always!
    Enjoy your growing belly & the magic of à little soul growing inside<3
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it's truly amazing!

      Best,
      stina

      Delete
  2. you look gorgeous.

    Loved wearing maternity jeans.

    Glad you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, these are actually super comfy!

      Best,
      stina

      Delete
  3. Stina, I love those boots, you look blooming lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very kind of you to say!

      Thank you,

      Best,
      stina

      Delete
  4. Uta writing. Stina you are touching me. You are the girl that everyone would have as friend. Coquette, pretty, and so cute with your belly when we know that you are tired by a active little one, trying always to be well dressed for your love also who work so much! Well you are kept by your so goods friends and family but your stenght is coming from you and for sure it forces admiration . We di not compare we just talk about you now. Never leave arms going down .. French expression. You should understand . Yes I understand that you are inspiration for you dear followers of your great blog. All my warmest for a nice we may be fun or resting a lit bit.Uta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uta, such a nice comment! I feel really humble having you writing such a lovely comment to me. Thank you!

      Best,
      stina

      Delete
  5. I really like your blog. You are always so stylish and
    such a very sympathic pretty women.
    I'm happy that you feel better now with your 2nd pregnancy-
    I totally know this feeling. I felt so
    guilty to my first daughter when I was pregnant with my second daughter... I don't know even why, but this is how it goes sometimes.

    Please continue with this inspiring blog.

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and commenting. I hope Alexis deal with the second one as good as possible.

      All the luck to your girls!

      Best,
      stina

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your answer!

      you are very kind

      Julia

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes yes yes! You look fabulous. Maybe it's tiring to be inspiring but you do it soooo well. Keep up!
    :)
    Oh and sending you lots of supporting thoughts from Sacramento, California.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, and you hopefully have a lot of sun! I'm jealous!

      Thank you for commenting, that inspires me to deliver more!

      Best,
      stina

      Delete