Thursday, March 28, 2013

Silver sparkling

Last night we went to, what I thought would be an opera, but it turned out to be a italian/swiss german theatre or I don't know how to categorise it. Very special and dynamic I have to say, but sadly I couldn't understand much which was a bit frustrating. Anyhow, I tried to dress up even though my SPD/foglossning was worse then ever. Now I just can't wait for tonight and get away from this horrible, depressing weather. I feel so sorry for everyone, looking forward to a warm and sunny spring celebration during these free days at easter. But what can we do? Try to have a cosy time inside if you're captured in this grey cloud.

(silver glittery coat: Burberry Prorsum, pregnancy tights: H&M, boots: Sergio Rossi, shawl: Kashmirbutiken & bag: Louis Vuitton)

8 comments:

  1. You look stunning Stina! And congrats, I just saw the beautiful ring! Love rules !

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what did You see? Would be interesting to know the name and the theatre ...
    Regards S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing is as important as understanding the language!not chanel or hermés stina...it's time to learn german,france ...whatever, to live an educated life in switzerland...:)kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stina vilken model är det på din halsduk från kashmirbutiken? Ha en fin påsk! kram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh din stackare. Det är sååå trist och jobbigt med foglossning. Men vad kul att komma ut på lite teater, även om den var svårförstådd :) . Hoppas ni har en härlig påsk. kram Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your trip to Florence turned out to be more romantic than you expected! What a surprise your future husband had for you! Congratulations to both of you!

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete

  7. dear Stina,
    Very happy fo find back your fantastic pictures concerning Florence and I love your new coat. It would have been very nice with all my black and white taken in NY! We were in the same Four Seasons Hotel.
    But of course the most important remains the ring with the wedding demand
    of your love. I am so happy for you.
    Even tired as you said you are "magnifique".
    Which colour the Chanel's ballerine ?

    ReplyDelete